1.2 Your personal information will be held and processed in the Isle of Man pursuant to its data protection laws which may or may not be equivalent to the data protection laws in the country of your residence.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND ITS USE
3.1 The Operator collects personal information when the Player uses this Website and information about the transactions the Player undertakes including details of payment cards used. Where such details of payment cards used are provided, they are stored in a fully encrypted format and not accessible by the Operator. Such personal information includes, but is not limited to, the Player’s name, date of birth, residential address, email address and phone number. The Player may be asked to provide personal information when the Player registers for any account with the Operator or otherwise uses this Website or the gaming services provided via this Website (the “Internet Gaming Facilities”).
3.2 In addition, when the Player interacts with this Website and/or the Internet Gaming Facilities, the Operator’s servers keep an activity log unique to the Player that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used. Such details are essential for the provision of and the quality of this Website and the Internet Gaming Facilities.
3.3 The Operator may collect personal information from third parties including financial institutions and credit providers for the purpose of maintaining the Player’s account and conducting credit or other financial checks, and the Player consents to the Operator’s collection and use of the Player’s personal information for these purposes.
3.4 The Player’s personal information will be used:
1. to set up, manage and administer the Player’s account; and
2. to make, settle and pay bets or wagers;
3. for statistical purposes;
4. for market research and data analysis purposes;
5. to analyse the Player’s credit risk (if applicable);
6. to improve the quality or service and gaming experience for the Players; and
7. to comply with such licensing and regulatory requirements as are applicable.
4. ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.1 It is the Player’s responsibility to notify the Operator of any changes in their personal information by sending an e-mail to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Player believes any of its personal information held by the Operator is incorrect or inaccurate, the Player may request corrections or changes to such personal information by contacting the Operator at: email@example.com and providing the Operator with the Player’s log-in code and the details that the Player wishes to change.
5.1 The Operator may disclose the Player’s personal information:
1. if required to do so by law;
2. if the Operator believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
1. comply with any legal process served on the Operator, this Website or the Internet Gaming Facilities;
2. protect and defend the Operator’s rights or property; or
3. act to protect the personal safety of users of this Website, the Internet Gaming Facilities or the public;
4. to any regulatory body or licensing body or authority;
5. to third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any bet or wager;
6. to the Player’s intermediary gaming provider (if any);
7. to any payment management company engaged by the Operator to handle its payment and collection processes to and from its Players;
8. to third parties who provide services to or on the Operator’s behalf and
9. to any third party that purchases the Operator or its business.
5.2 If, in the Operator sole determination, the Player is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Operator or any other user of the Internet Gaming Facilities in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if the Operator suspects the Player of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Operator reserves the right to share this information (together with the Player’s identity) with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies (including law enforcement agencies).
6.2 The Player has the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most online browsers automatically accept cookies, but if the Player prefers the Player can usually modify the Player’s browser setting to decline cookies. To do this the Player should consult the help menu on the Player’s browser. If the Player chooses to decline cookies, the Player may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this Website and the Internet Gaming Facilities.
6.3 To find out more about cookies and how to decline them please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
7.1 The Operator will take reasonable steps as required by law to ensure that the personal information the Operator collects is accurately recorded and kept securely. All personal information will be destroyed when it is no longer required to be retained by the Operator or by law.
7.2 The Operator does not warrant the security of any information which the Player transmits to the Operator over the Internet. Any information which the Player transmits to the Operator is transmitted at the Player’s own risk. However, once the Operator receives the Player’s transmission, the Operator will take reasonable steps to protect the Player’s personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.
8. INTERNET-BASED TRANSFERS
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this Website and communicating electronically with the Operator, the Player acknowledges and agrees to the Operator processing personal data in this way.
Responsible Gambling Policy
1.1 The Operator maintains a strong commitment to provide the Player with a responsible gambling environment. Although gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of Players. The Operator aims to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to its games while simultaneously providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience for its Players. As a responsible gambling operator, the well-being of the Operator’s Players is of utmost importance.
1.2 The Operator has implemented a self-exclusion function for Players who might need assistance in handling their compulsive gambling habits. The Players may self-exclude for a period of seven days or thirty days or a total temporary exclusion (to be lifted upon the player’s request) or total permanent exclusion (no possibility of being lifted) from placing any bets with the Operator or the use of the Internet Gaming Service. Players may also set their own maximum loss value limiting the total amount that they can lose within a period of 7 days. The following are a few things the Player should remember in order to keep control while gambling:
1. Gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts. It should be entertaining.
2. The Player should familiarise themselves with the Gaming Rules.
3. The Player should only gamble the amount that they can afford to lose.
4. The Player should not try to chase losses.
5. The Player should keep track of the amount of money and time they have spent gambling.
1.3 The Operator is aware that occasionally gambling might develop into a problem for the Player. The Operator encourages the Player to consider professional assistance from the following organisation if the Player suspects that they have a gambling problem:
Mahjonglogic uses a Random Number Generator to shuffle the tiles. This device has been tested by eCogra to the standards required by the Gambling Supervisory Commission on the Isle of Man.